Since 2016 Hanalei Bay Pizzeria has brought the north shore of Kauai great, artisan pizzas with creative and fresh ingredients, generous portions, and friendly service with Aloha! Our hand-tossed dough is made with local Hawaiian honey and organic extra virgin olive oil and allowed to slow-rise for over 48 hours to create a soft and pillowy, breadstick crust. Come share our passion for food, family, and friends and join us for a slice or a whole pie!
5 things that make us different:
1. House-made dough with local honey, allowed to slow rise for over 48 hours to create a light, pillowy, and slightly sweet crust. No rushing great pizza!
2. Fresh, top quality ingredients. (All fresh sliced—unlike some of the other guys, no canned mushrooms or canned pineapple!)
3. Unique choices like housemade spicy honey, housemade pineapple bbq sauce, local wild game sausages and a variety of signature pies only found at Hanalei Bay Pizzeria.
4. We put lots of the good stuff. For example, our 16” pepperoni pizza has around 45 slices of pepperoni!
5. Great gluten free options and extra care taken for those with allergy concerns.
Great local people, making fantastic gourmet pizzas without the snobbery. If I lived on the island, I'd try to eat there everyday... for now though this place will always be in my pizza dreams. Can't wait to visit you again! -- Toune G, Durham, NC
This is a funky little joint that cranks out great pizza. We take ours to the bay to watch the sun go down, which is a pretty darn special venue to enjoy a good pie. – Brett Z, Ashland, OR
Without a doubt...the best pizza in the Pacific! -- Lori R, San Francisco, CA
They executed a delicious pie without even a shrug. I would totally make a mix tape for this pizzeria. Mahalo Nui! – Ross A, Saint Louis, MO
Guys... this pizza rocked my world. Seriously it was one of the best pizzas I've ever had. – Mandi H, Payson, UT
The dough/crust were perfect and this is coming from a New Yorker.. give it a try! -- Michael D, New York, NY
Amazing gluten-free pizza and friendly staff. A real find. Honestly probably some of the best gluten-free pizza I've ever had. – Laura F, Toronto, Canada
5-5190 Kuhio Highway, Hanalei, Hawaii 96714, United States
We recommend ordering your pizza ahead of time--often the wait is over an hour. We're a small shop and we hand-toss and hand-cook every pizza on an old-school deck oven. Good food takes time. Mahalo!